The objective of my digital strategy course is to give small businesses the strategic knowledge and tools to start improving digital growth and profits.What would you want covered?
save time | be informed | create strategies | refine tactics | improve results
I'm asking small business owners and charities to review the draft course outline and help me create a digital training course that answers your most pressing questions >>>>> You can complete the survey here.
Session one: how to use your business plan to set digital foundations
- How to set specific, measurable and attainable digital objectives
- Introduce Google Analytics basics and setting goals
- Introduce template to turn business plan into digital goals [take away template]
Session two: define your audience
- Know your audience and how to connect
- How to carry out keyword research and why it's essential for audience insight
- Create a Digital Census of your current work and what it tells you
- How reviewing competitor work can save you time
- Turn these insights into personas that will be the heart of your digital work [take away template]
- How to reach, engage and grow your audience
Session three: user experience and customer service
- What is user experience and why does it matter?
- Develop simple user experience principals [take away example]
- What value are you going to offer and how you can deliver it
- How can this help improve your website reach and conversions
- How Google Analytics helps you monitor your successes. What to look out for.
- Spotting problems and improving conversions
Session four: web developers and agencies
- How to find, choose, brief and work with web designers successfully [take away template]
Session five: digital tools, skills and techniques
- Essential social media habits
- Developing your social media voice
- Social media scheduling tools
- How to create engaging graphics quickly without expensive tools
- Facebook and Twitter advertising - how it works
- Realistic content planning that can save time [take away template]
Session six: Staying legal and building trust
- Data protection
- Spam laws
Session seven: Rome wasn't built in a day
- Roadmap for delivery [take away template]
What do you think?
Complete the 10 questions below and you'll be entitled to a discounted course rate when they launch.